The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index The Complete Fisher Forum
Social, Fly, Coarse and Sea Fishing with Fly Tying

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Referral CenterReferral Center    CalendarCalendar    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   ChatChat    Fisheries DatabaseFisheries   Donate    RSS Feed
http://fishskb.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=146

Waterproof HD Action Video Cameras For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic       The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index -> Classifieds -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drsixty7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Waterproof HD Action Video Cameras For Sale Reply with quote

Great for capturing all your fishing action, these HD video Cameras offer all the range of shooting options of the top branded action cameras with the distinct advantage of being waterproof and submersible. I've used mine attached to my landing net pole and caught some good footage from a recent weekend at Thornton but the options for attaching this camera are endless. No need to buy additional adaptors like some of the more costly cameras, this one comes with a built in female screw on the base for attaching to any standard tripod, monopod, wand etc. I already have these in stock in the UK with all import duty paid for so there will be no nasty surprises when the postman delivers. The camera comes with standard manufacturers warranty as well as an array of attachments, cables and adapters. Below are some links to footage I have made and a link to a great review. I'm selling these for £140 delivered jst PM me if your interested, all enquiries welcome.

Here's the manufacturers description and tech specs...
Designed for hardcore skaters, motorcyclists, bikers, base jumpers, snowboarders or anyone who wants to capture high definition videos of their most extreme moments, the Xdreme HD sports action camera comes with Full HD, 140 degree wide angle lens, waterproof, and a killing Automatic Image Orientation feature. It’s the all-in-one Extreme Sports Action Camera that you could ever Xdreme of!

Sensational 1080P HD Video
The Xdreme HD - 1080P Full HD Extreme Sports Action Camera captures beautiful FULL HD 1080p (1920x1080) video. With amazing clarity and stability this camera records your sports’ most exciting moments in high quality HD video and high resolution 5 megapixel still photos. Even better, it utilizes a 140 degree wide-angle lens that delivers a true high quality image that captures all the action with minimal distortion. See full HD in all its glory.

Automatic Image Orientation
Even when it’s mounted upside down or sideways, the Xdreme HD will automatically adjust image and record up-straight videos. This special feature offers you greater flexibility for mounting the camera. It’s especially useful for recording exhilarating extreme sports while your mounting options are limited.

Completely Waterproof
The body is tough and water proof to take all of your outdoor abuse. Use your camera in the snow, sleet, mud, and rain and be assured that you will still capture that epic adventure without fail. With the Xdreme HD, you can finally go water surfing and capture every wave (and crash) in perfect high definition, or just strap it on and go exploring underwater.

It doesn’t matter if you’re riding pro already or simply want to become the next Haffey, Pastrana or White. If you are serious about your sport then the Xdreme HD is for you. Sure the Xdreme HD costs more, but it’s worth more. Order today at our direct from the factory price and we’ll express ship your order within 24 hours and back the Xdreme HD with our full one year warranty.

At a Glance...
Top-of-the-line 1080P HD action camcorder
Waterproof IP68
Motorbike action camera, ATV extreme camera
1.5 inch preview screen
HDMI output and TV out
TV out/Mic in
Built-in Mic
Improved version of our extremely popular Crocolis HD

Manufacturer Specifications
Screen: 1.5 inch TFT Screen
Sensor: 5 Mega 1/2.5 CMOS
Still Image Resolution: 3M(2048*1536), 5M (2592*1944), 8M(3200*2400), 12M(4000*3000), 16M(4608*3456)
Video Resolution:
- FULL HD (1920*1080) 25/30FPS
- 1080P (1440*1080) 25/30FPS
- 720P (1280*720) 60FPS/50FPS/30FPS/25FPS
- WVGA (848*480) 60FPS/30FPS
- Digital zoom: 4x
Video output: PAL/NTSC/HDMI output
Audio: Built-in microphone/External microphone/speaker
Storage: SD card slot, support SDHC card (up to 32G)
Lens:
- 142 degree(1080P);
- 172 degree(720P&WVGA)
File format: JPEG/MOV
Power: High–capacity Rechargeable Li-on battery 3.7V/1800mAh
Port: Mini USB2.0 port /TV OUT/HDMI
Waterproof: Yes (IP68)
Language: English, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
Dimensions(mm): 104 (L) x 58 (W) x 50 (D)
Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS

Product Notes
In order for the image orientation to work properly, please turn the camera upside down, or sideways before turning the camera on. The camera will not record straight if it’s turned upside down or sideways while recording.
There are 4 mounting options for this camera:
- Helmet camera mount- Fully adjustable and totally secure.
- Strap Mount- Get creative and place it just about anywhere imaginable.
- Bicycle/ATV/motorbike mount- Secure handlebar mount for race, BMX or mountain biking.
- Car mount- 360 degree adjustable

Package Contents
Camera
Battery
Velcro and 2x 3 M Pad
Handle Bar Grip
AV Cable
USB Cable
Power Adapter
Short/Long Velcro Strap
HDMI Cable
Microphone
Suction Cup Bracket
Car Charger
Stand
User Manual-English

drsixty7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only one left now.
snapperuk
750 Post Club

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple of questions if you dont mind

First, if I attaching it to my bike how long will it record for in one go ? (I dont mean looped)

Secondly, in the motion detector how long with it last ?
I know this will depend on how often its is recording , but only looking for a ruff idea

Cheers Mark
drsixty7

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark, I have no data to say exactly how much continuous shooting you would get from one charge, though I believe the battery life to be approx 3 hours, this would also depend on the size of SD card you were using, the max for this camera is 32gb. There is no motion detector on this camera, it does have the ability for self capture which is a slightly misleading phrase meaning basically time lapse photos. I hope this helps if not ask me some more questions and I'll try to help as best I can.

Mick
drsixty7

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some sample footage
http://youtu.be/XuAbtMFyl5A
drsixty7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back on again at just £125 this time!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111045358843?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Post new topic   Reply to topic       The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index -> Classifieds -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: