The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index The Complete Fisher Forum
Social, Fly, Coarse and Sea Fishing with Fly Tying

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Referral CenterReferral Center    CalendarCalendar    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   ChatChat    Fisheries DatabaseFisheries   Donate    RSS Feed
http://www.completefisher.com/ad_rates.html

Waterproof Action Cameras !! PRICE DROP !!

Post new topic   Reply to topic       The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index -> Classifieds -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drsixty7

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Waterproof Action Cameras !! PRICE DROP !! Reply with quote

Action cameras are becoming increasing popular and this one has the advantage for fishermen of being waterproof, submersible and very easy to use. It comes with a clamp so you can attach it to your landing net or use the headband and record everything that you see. This camera also boasts loads of shooting options, full 1080 HD at 30fps, 720P at a whopping 60fps for super slow-mo editing, use it for time lapse photography or as a simple point and shoot for still snaps. I've only got two left so check it out... PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Mick

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110976357053?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Last edited by drsixty7 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
drsixty7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little more info I left off the listing, there are cheaper sellers out there but their price is exclusive of import duties and in some cases international shipping. Buy from me and all fees are included, the price you see is the total price you'll pay.

Mick
drsixty7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only one left.
Post new topic   Reply to topic       The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index -> Classifieds -> Classifieds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: