The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index The Complete Fisher Forum
Social, Fly, Coarse and Sea Fishing with Fly Tying

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Referral CenterReferral Center    CalendarCalendar    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   ChatChat    Fisheries DatabaseFisheries   Donate    RSS Feed
http://fishskb.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=146

Kawia Photos

Post new topic   Reply to topic       The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index -> Photo Gallery -> Photo Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Kawia Photos Reply with quote

Gurnard, nice eating fish, vivid colours, also known as grunters from the noise they make when out off the water

Kahawai, great fighting fish, pound for pound they will give trout a run for their money any day, also known as sea trout, terrific fun on saltwater flies, best eaten fresh or smoked.

Snapper, prime eating fish, one of the most sought after eating fish in NZ, 27 in the two bins, average weight around 8lbs

Best snapper of the day 16lbs caught by my wife Lorraine Son Steve with two 10lbers
Cheers
Chris
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics Feeder. Nice to see a Kawhai after I failed to catch one when I was out in NZ!

Chris

Fish SKB - The Very Best Fly Fishing Tackle and Fishing Flies
Casting At Shadows - New Zealand and Christmas Island DVDs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Phoogle Map
Chub1
2,000 Post Club

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We hope to be going in a couple of years time-when my Pension is due Sad Sad Laughing
Wouldn't mind some of that. Laughing Mind you,the wife might have something to say about it Sad Laughing Laughing
Nice fish-well done
Post new topic   Reply to topic       The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index -> Photo Gallery -> Photo Gallery All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: