The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index The Complete Fisher Forum
Social, Fly, Coarse and Sea Fishing with Fly Tying

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Referral CenterReferral Center    CalendarCalendar    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   ChatChat    Fisheries DatabaseFisheries   Donate    RSS Feed
http://www.completefisher.com/ad_rates.html

PM's

Post new topic   Reply to topic       The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index -> Fly Fishing Discussion -> General Fly
View previous topic :: View next topic  
westcountryboy
2,500 Post Club

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: PM's Reply with quote

Oops.

I have just deleted all my pm's in the in box.

Just a note to the admin.

Would it be possible to move the delete all and delete highlighted apart a bit as i'm sure there are other numptys like me out there that might do the same thing.

Anyone waiting for hooks or other things from me please pm me our address again so i can sort it all out

WCB Embarassed

http://devonschoolofflyfishing.com The BEST Fly fishing tuition guiding and lessons in Devon

http://funkyflytying.co.uk
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: PM's Reply with quote

westcountryboy wrote:
Oops.

I have just deleted all my pm's in the in box.

Just a note to the admin.

Would it be possible to move the delete all and delete highlighted apart a bit as i'm sure there are other numptys like me out there that might do the same thing.

Anyone waiting for hooks or other things from me please pm me our address again so i can sort it all out

WCB Embarassed

Just thought I'd mention that earlier on I stumbled upon the code to move achieve the above suggestion and bearing in mind we try to make the forum as user friendly as possible here at Completefisher Laughing the "Delete All" PMs button has been temporarily been removed Very Happy multiple PMs can still be deleted by deleting selected PMs as before but hopefully the absence of the button should ensure there are no more accidental deletions of whole Inbox's Confused Very Happy

If there is any demand for the delete all button to be brought back it can be put back, allbeit in a different position

Hope it saves some of you from some future grief

Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic       The Complete Fisher Forum Forum Index -> Fly Fishing Discussion -> General Fly All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: